This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login.Existing Users Log InUsernamePassword Remember Read more »
Indiana Manufacturers Political
Action Committee – State (IMPAC)
Indiana is #1 in the U.S. in Manufacturing
The Hoosier manufacturing revival has begun! Manufacturing accounts for more than 28 percent of Indiana’s gross state product and employs over 16 percent of the state’s workforce. We need your help in electing pro-manufacturing candidates to the Indiana Statehouse.
IMPAC is the state political action committee of the Indiana Manufacturers Association – the only trade association in Indiana that exclusively focuses on manufacturing.
• Advocated for Passage of Right-to-Work Legislation
• Supported Skills Gap and Workforce Development Initiatives
• Saved Employers $3.6 Billion in Unemployment Insurance Fund Costs
• 2nd Lowest Worker’s Compensation Rates in the Nation
• Helped Cut Corporate Income Taxes from 8.5% to 6.5%
• Assisted in the Repeal of the Inheritance Tax
• Passed Worker’s Compensation Fee Cap on Hospitals
• Advocated for sales tax exemption for personal property used in R&D
• Supported Individual Income Tax Cut
We have more work to do for manufacturers!
• Support adoption of the Domestic Production Activities Deduction
• Promote Personal Property tax reform
• Defend challenges against Right-to-Work
• Keep worker’s compensation costs low
• Support pro-manufacturing energy and environmental policies
• Advocate for a solvent unemployment insurance trust fund
Please make your Corporate or Individual Contribution below:
Corporate Donor Levels
(A corporation may make a maximum $18,000 per calendar year contribution to IMPAC if the contribution is “designated” )
IMPORTANT! Once you have made your donation (below), please be sure to fill out the IMPAC Donation Designation Form and return it to Jenny Knoebel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at 317-713-5917.
A “corporation” is an entity required under Title 23 of the Indiana Code to file articles of incorporation with the Corporations Division of the Secretary of State of Indiana (or an entity which files articles of incorporation in another state, which may or may not file a certificate of authorization to do business as a “foreign corporation” with the Corporations Division of the Secretary of State of Indiana.)
A “corporation” does not include other types of business entities, such as a limited liability company, a limited liability partnership, a partnership, a sole proprietorship, an unincorporated association, and similar entities.
A corporation may make a maximum $18,000 per calendar year contribution to IMPAC if the contribution is “earmarked” – meaning designated by the corporation to go to one or more of the above categories at or below the limitations of each category. See above; and IC 3-9-2-5(c). However, a corporation is not required to designate a specific candidate or party when making its contribution.
Individual Donation Levels
Individuals, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, sole proprietorships, a trustee or receiver of an unincorporated entity, or an unincorporated firm may make an unlimited contribution to IMPAC.
For more information or assistance, contact Jenny Knoebel.