This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login.Existing Users Log InUsernamePassword Remember Read more »
Formed in 1901, the Indiana Manufacturers Association is the second oldest manufacturers association in the country and the only trade association in Indiana that exclusively focuses on manufacturing. The Indiana Manufacturers Association is dedicated to advocating for a business climate that creates, protects and promotes quality manufacturing jobs in Indiana.
Indiana is one of the top manufacturing states in America in wealth and jobs created, sustained and supported. More than 50 percent of all employment in Indiana has some connection to manufacturing.
The staff of the Indiana Manufacturers Association has more than 160 years of combined governmental affairs experience and are recognized experts in many areas including: tax, environment, labor relations, human resources, and health care.
The Indiana Manufacturers Association’s mission is to enhance the ability of Indiana manufacturers to compete effectively and profitably in a local, national and global economy.
Our strategies include:
• To be the primary representative of manufacturing interests before legislative and regulatory bodies at both the state and federal levels
• To provide member companies with operational consulting services directly from Indiana Manufacturers
Association staff and member company professionals.
• To promote and advocate Indiana manufacturers to citizens, media, and government.
• To promote services that are determined to be of value to the membership.
• To inform member companies through research and education about issues affecting the manufacturing environment.